The second preseason game is here. Francisco Garcia will be playing, and I haven't seen any late scratches.
What I'm looking for:
- Will Kevin Martin come out as aggressive as on Tuesday?
- Will Mikki Moore show us some offense?
- Will our guards continue to swarm on defense?
- How many shots will Ron Artest take outside of 10-foot versus inside?
- Will Brad Miller keep on driving, or will he seek to establish his jumper early?
- Will Mustafa Shakur get in the game?
Tip is at 7 pm again. Comments before, during, and after go right here in this thread. Go Kings. (Which means: "Don't get hurt, Kings.")