WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT (AND BRAGGING RIGHTS)?!?
Then enter the Sactown Royalty Draft Contest. Here's how it works:
- In the comments section of this post, let us know who you think the Kings will draft with their 1st round pick, and then their 2nd round picks. Whoever gets the most picks right wins the next Sactown Royalty T-shirt (coming soon!).
- Super Duper Bonus Pick! You may also include a 2nd pick for the 1st round, just in case the Kings do some draft day dealing (whether they add a 2nd pick or trade down). If the Kings land another pick and select that player, you get credit. This does not count as a "back up" pick at #12. It only counts if this player is selected somewhere else in the 1st round.
- In case of a tie, the correct selection of the first 1st round pick(s) will be the tie breaker. The 2nd tie breaker will be who posted their selections first.
- One entry per person. Once you have entered you may not change your picks. The advantage to entering early is the tie breaker edge, while the advantage of waiting is any extra bit of news that you may pick up between now and Thursday.
- Entry deadline is this Thursday, June 26th, high noon PST.
It's Sunday. What better time to ask yourself, "What would Geoffsus do?"