For a bit of perspective on just how young the Kings' big men are, take a look at the ages of the Final Four front lines.
- UConn: Hasheem Thabeet (22.1 y/o), Stanley Robinson (20.7 y/o) -- 21.4 years old average
- Michigan State: Goran Suton (23.7 y/o), Delvon Roe (19.5 y/o) -- 21.6 years old average
- UNC: Tyler Hansbrough (23.4 y/o), Deon Thompson (20.6 y/o) -- 22 years old average
- Villanova: Dante Cunningham (21.9 y/o), Shane Clark (23.4 y/o) -- 22.6 years old average
And your Sacramento Kings ...
- Sacramento Kings: Spencer Hawes (20.9 y/o), Jason Thompson (22.7 y/o) -- 21.8 years old average
Half the Final Four has starting front lines collectively older than Sacramento's own starting front line. Another is two months younger than that of the Kings. The fourth is five months younger than that of the Kings.
That's amazing, and something to keep in mind while our stomaches wretch.