Im a little mad right now, but i'll try to keep everything reasonable. I'm just going to make a list of
ideas, demands coach W & Petrie must do, or else we'll continue to lose.
1. We all love the Brockness Monster, but he shouldn't be starting any games at this point in his career. He's played great coming off the bench with his hustle and rebounding, but him starting hasn't helped us at all. Brock is grabbing less rebounds than Hawes in his last three starts, so maybe coach should let him go back to his role as the all out energy guy off the bench.
2. This is the second strait game were Kmart has taken less than 10 shots. His all around game has really improved but I'd rather have his previous 25 pts avg back. Not saying we should give him the ball and watch all game, but a few set iso's wouldn't hurt. Kmart is playing a little too unselfish. Reke is and will be our future star, but right now I still say Kmart is our best player. If not for injury, he'd be a 2/3 time all-star by now.
3. Time for Shock"n"Hawes to make a comeback. Both players have had their ups and downs this year but we shouldn't give up on them. This time last year, everyone who knew Kings basketball, thought of this tandem first (aside from Kmart). Westphal say's he isn't happy with the defensive effort or toughness of Hawes, but benching him has only made things worse. Also, have the Kings made any attempt to get either C-Webb or Vlade a position on the staff. Just saying, Dwight has Ewing, Bynum had Kareem, hell we could use whoever Bosh has at this point. No disrespect to Reef & Robinson, but we could use the best to become the best.(C-Webb & Vlade aren't likely, just an idea)
4. Are we going to make any more trades this season, and if so, when? We are going to have to turn things around here quick, My expectations may have been a little high, but I still think we could be better. If Chicago is still shopping Hinrich & Thomas, I say what do we have to lose? Hinrich is Beno with better defense, & TT is..........Defense. Also let me say, no trading Kmart, there's a reason why every other team in the NBA wants him.
5. I can't think of anything else, 5 just seemed like a good # to stop at.
Hopefully the return home will bring back what it feels like to have a good game and get a W.