OK, here is the latest -
- Early entrance via the Southeast Entrance beginning at 5:30 PM
- Head directly to the West Lounge (behind section 210)
- You must have an StR-purchased ticket to gain access to the Meet & Greet
- Food and beverage not provided
- Bobby Jackson is scheduled to arrive around 6:15 PM, but he could arrive earlier
- Meet & Greet is usually a 5-10 minute affair
- Cameras welcome, but photos and/or autographs are not guaranteed
I will update this post as the day goes on, as I have a couple of questions regarding the event. I would actually like to see this as a short Q & A if possible (UPDATE - It will very likely be a Q & A, so have your questions ready), and perhaps have our group photo taken with B-Jax (UPDATE - We won't know until tomorrow night, but if we can do it, it will serve as our event group photo). It would also be nice if we could access some of those $1 dogs before heading up to the lounge, but I'm not sure if we can pull that off (UPDATE - Doubtful, so we may have to fight the commoners after we meet with Bobby).
As of noon today, Desireé was still assisting people with late ticket requests. If you did not purchase through the link, you must contact Desireé personally to get the discounted tickets as well as access to the B-Jax Meet & Greet. There were still some limited seats available in sections 214 & 215.
Be sure to check this post again later, just in case I have any additional information.