Picture it, 2002 at any all you can eat buffet in SmellA, shrek is calling us the queens while pulling a turkey leg out of his mouth. The freak'n queens! Say What? As the years passed we cycled through several players who fit that role Brad "2 inch vert" Miller, Mike "ole" Bibby (has he defended anyone yet), and the softest man known to the world Peja "please dont pass to me in the fourth quarter, PLEASE" Sto...Bitc#. Now lets flash forward to 2010.....
Shrek welcome to 2010, let me introduce you to, Tyreke the Freak, Omri The Cat Casspi, Carl If you like your teeth get out of my way Landry, and the BROCKNESS MONSTER will change the way we are perceived through out the NBA. We will not try to draw fouls at the end of a game with a jumper (thanks for the memories Martin), we will not be scared to take the final shot in the playoffs (thanks a million Doug,),we will knock out anyone wanting to down talkwhat the Kingdome has become (once again thanks Doug, has anyone seen him or Trick Fox). Who would of thought at this time last year, that we would have one of the toughest teams in the NBA in February 2010.
I can not fill this post with fancy stats, and peaches jokes(although when I watch South Park episode about the Ginger Kids I can't stop thinking of Peachy), however, predictions I can do. Here we go:
1. The Kings will not allow ten uncontested layups per game
2. Fans will no longer have to defend our home court from cockroach fair weather fans of other teams. Let the sellouts begin
3. Peaches will have to quit one job, please quit one job peaches. Please
4. Get ready for the Playoffs. Defense Wins Championships
5. Tyreke will be in the conversation for MVP during next season
6. Casspi will be front runner for sixth man on the year
7. Another top 5 pick
8. Another ROY.