1. John Wall - If he fits with Tyreke, awesome. If he doesn't, he has enough hype to be a super valuable trade asset.
2. Demarcus Cousins - The best big man in the draft. He IS the BPA, and he fits the team needs.
3.Derick Favors - Athletic defender in the post.
4. Evan Turner - Solidifies the back court for the next ten years. Good defender. Likely won't be as effective without the ball in his hands, but should still be a very good player. He needs to improve 3 point shooting, though.
5. Wes Johnson - Great player, great guy, great fit. Athletic, good inside/outside player, 3 point shooting. Also has a great personality. Should be able to produce from day 1.
6. Greg Monroe - New and improved Vlade? Hopefully he'll become a little more Duncanesque.
7. Cold Aldrich - Big who can defend and rebound. Everybody needs one, especially the Kings.
8. Al Farouq Aminu - *YAWN* Have to have him in eventually. I'm not sold on him, though. Very athletic, very raw. You can get by on that as a post player (like he did in college), but he is too short and too thin to be a post player in the pros. I see him as this year's DeSmall DeForward DeVersion of DeMar DeRozan = over hyped because of athleticism. While he could be a very good player down the road, I think he is years away from being able to produce anything more than some rebounds, a couple of blocks, and a few opportunistic dunks.
9. Xavier Henry - Evans needs a 3 point specialist on the floor with him.
10. Hassan Whiteside - Dynamic and unique player. Diverse skill set, triple double threat, blocks a ton of shots. If he ends up being Marcus Camby 2.0, fantastic. I think he COULD become much better. Swing for the fences.
11. Ed Davis - This guy won't make any All Star teams, but he could be a productive rotation big. At least he is committed to defense.
12. Ekpe Udoh - Big man who can block shots. He looks to be a serviceable big who can defend and pass out of the post. Similar to Jason Thompson, but a better defender and a worse scorer.
13. Larry Sanders - Needs to add some muscle, but he's long. Has a standing reach of 9'4". I think he could become a solid rotation big man.
14. James Anderson - Shoot the 3, young man. And get yourself to the line.
15. Paul George - Active wing who can defend and shoot, only he shoots better but doesn't defend as well as Damion James (who would be # 16 on my board)