As you already know the 5 teams that are drafting in order are
4. Timber Wolves
Here's a list of possible outcomes for John Wall, Evan Turner, Derrick Favors, DeMarcus Cousins, and Wesley Johnson, since these guys are expected to be the Top 5 in this years draft. The player that is listed first is whom i believe fits with the team the most/ Jon Wall is exception.
1. John Wall - Hes the biggest prospect to come out since Dwight Howard, there's absolutely no way Wizards will pass up one him, so by default he's the #1 pick in all draft possibilities.
2. DeMarcus Cousins/Wesley Johnson/Evan Turner/ - There's reports that Doug Collins wants Iguadola to play 2 Guard, and they predict Samuel Dalembert will leave via free agency so Cousins is a possibility and Wesley Johnson because the 76ers have always invested in Athleticism over talent.
3. Wesley Johnson/Derrick Favors/Evan Turner - Reports that New Jersey is in need of a wing scorer after the departure of Vince Carter, Wes Johnson fits that mold, New Jersey would love to pair Brook Lopez with Favors to create a All-Star front court in the near future. Evan Turner since Courtney lee hasn't met the expectations New Jersey wants from a 2 Guard, someone who can dish the rock and create his shot.
4. Evan Turner/Wesley Johnson/Derrick Favors/DeMarcus Cousin - Minny would love to get their hands on Evan Turner, he is their Lebron to our Tyreke, they need someone who can create for himself and dish the rock, Johnny Flynn can' handle point guard duties in the triangle offense. Minny is in need of a wing scorer Wes Johnson is perfect for that, Minnesota is rumored to put both Jefferson and Love on the Trading Block, so they might go either way with Cousins or Favors.
5. Derrick Favors/DeMarcus Cousins/Wesley Johnson - The Kings need a defensive minded big who can also provided scoring, and both Favors and Cousins fits that Mold, Wes Johnson would help us get that bigger back court with him playing 2 Guard, and he's a perfect compliment to Tyreke's Drive and Kick.