Ranking the Top 50 Sacramento Kings, Pick No. 32

Hook-me-up-playa-lawrence-funderburke-paperback-cover-art_medium

This is an actual book you can actually buy

Jon Barry beat Olden Polynice in our tiebreaker for No. 29, and Lawrence Funderburke joins his 30 Kings alumni as the 31st Greatest Sacramento King of All-Time.  A couple facts you may not know about Fundy: He was actually drafted by the Kings in 1994, but played in Greece until finally coming over in the '97-'98 season.  He also played 99% of his career in Sacramento.  The other 1%? 49 minutes as a Chicago Bull in 2005.

HOW TO VOTE:
Voting is done via the comment section.  To vote, simply add a comment with the name of the person you would like to vote for. Feel free to explain your vote if you wish, or not.  If you are a lurker who doesn't post much, this could be a good opportunity to create an account (it is super easy and completely free) and start interacting with the community.  Voting ends at midnight (Pacific Time) so get your comments in before then.  Any votes after that will not count. You also may not switch your vote after you have voted.

When voting feel free to use any criteria you wish in your evaluation, but only take into account a player's career as a Sacramento King.  If a player you want to vote for isn't on the poll, feel free to mention him in the comments to be added.

TODAY'S CONTESTANTS:
Francisco GarciaShareef Abdur-Rahim, Michael Smith, John SalmonsHedo Turkoglu, Duane Causwell, Mike Woodson, Ricky Berry, Jason Thompson and DeMarcus CousinsAfter the jump, a statistical breakdown of their time in a Kings uniform.

Francisco Garcia (2006-2011):
13.2 PER, 9.1 PPG, .442 FG%, .368 3P%, 2.9 RPG, 1.5 APG, .9 STL, .7 BLK in 23.9 MPG (373 Games Played)
5th All-Time in 3-Points Made (397)

Shareef Abdur-Rahim (2006-2008):
15.0 PER, 10.7 PPG, .496 FG%, 4.8 RPG, 1.7 APG in 25.5 MPG (158 Games Played)

Michael Smith (1995-1998):
13.5 PER, 6.2 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 1.6 APG, .8 STL, .7 BLK in 24.4 MPG (246 Games Played)

John Salmons (2007-2009):
14.1 PER, 12.5 PPG, .470 FG%, .375 3P%, 3.9 RPG, 3.1 APG, 1.1 STL in 31.1 MPG (213 Games Played)

Hedo Turkoglu (2001-2003):
12.9 PER, 7.5 PPG, .420 FG%, .358 3P%, 3.4 RPG, 1.4 APG in 19.9 MPG (221 Games Played)
2000-01 All-Rookie 2nd Team Selection

Duane Causwell (1991-1997):
12.1 PER, 5.5 PPG, .516 FG%, 4.7 RPG, .5 APG, 1.6 BLK in 19.4 MPG (429 Games Played)
1st All-Time in Blocks (695)

Mike Woodson (1986):
14.2 PER, 15.6 PPG, .475 FG%, 2.8 RPG, 2.4 APG, 1.1 STL in 29.8 MPG (81 Games Played)

Ricky Berry (1989):
13.1 PER, 11.0 PPG, .450 FG%, .406 3P%, 3.1 RPG, 1.3 APG in 22.0 MPG (64 Games Played)

Jason Thompson (2009-2011):
14.0 PER, 10.8 PPG, .490 FG%, 7.3 RPG, 1.3 APG, .8 BLK in 27.6 MPG (232 Games Played)

DeMarcus Cousins (2011):
14.6 PER, 14.1 PPG, .430 FG%, 8.6 RPG, 2.5 APG, 1.0 STL, .8 BLK in 28.5 MPG (81 Games Played)
2010-11 All-Rookie 1st Team Selection

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Sactown Royalty

You must be a member of Sactown Royalty to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Sactown Royalty. You should read them.

Join Sactown Royalty

You must be a member of Sactown Royalty to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Sactown Royalty. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker