Prediction Contest Leaderboard page (not yet updated from Friday's game)
Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. At the end of the week, whoever comes up with the most correct/closest predictions gets crowned "Nostradumbass of the Week" in the weekly Good, Bad and Ugly post. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game. Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the games leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the games leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the games leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. Who will shoot the most free throws for the Jazz and how many free throws will they shoot? (1 point for guessing player, 1 point for guessing amount of free throws they shoot, three points for guessing both)
Have fun and good luck!