Soobum Im-US PRESSWIRE
Congrats again to Wednesday's winners: brianspider, lilrecruit21, and kwlarson
Per an excellent request from one of you, I've created a Prediction Contest Leaderboard page, where point totals will be tabulated after each game. At the end of the year, the person with the most points will be crowned Nostradumbass of the Year. You can access the Leaderboards via the link above or at anytime by selecting it from the Library dropdown menu on the front page. Remember, you can't win if you don't play!
Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. At the end of the week, whoever comes up with the most correct/closest predictions gets crowned "Nostradumbass of the Week" in the weekly Good, Bad and Ugly post. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game. Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the games leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the games leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the games leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. How many assists to turnovers will the Spurs have? (1 point for guessing either one exactly, 3 points for guessing both)
Have fun and good luck!