USA TODAY Sports
Let's crowdsource this batch of cookies.
Alright, so here's what we know about DeMarcus Cousins' suspension:
* It's indefinite. Which means it could be zero games or 30 games.
* This is not the first disciplinary act on Cousins this
* Cousins has been suspended twice by the team in the past, including one indefinite suspension handed down by Paul Westphal. Both suspensions lasted one game.
* The latest incident already landed Cousins on the bench for the entire second half on Friday.
* Reports say that Cousins' screaming match with Keith Smart featured extensive profanity and personal attacks by the player.
* Smart has to this point been Cousins' strongest advocate on the team.
* Teammates apparently don't like Cousins.
So with that all said, how long do you think the suspension lasts?
How many games will DeMarcus Cousins miss with this suspension?
None -- Kings will activate him Sunday (14 votes)
1 (55 votes)
2 (102 votes)
3 (111 votes)
4-5 (81 votes)
More than 5 (62 votes)
All until he's traded (157 votes)
582 total votes