The Sacramento Kings will host the Phoenix Suns at Sleep Train Arena on Tuesday in the first of a home-and-home set. The game is set to tip at 7 p.m. Pacific on Comcast SportsNet California and 1140 AM.
The Kings are now 2-7 overall and 2-5 at home after losses to the Pistons and Grizzlies. The Suns enter a
surprising stunning totally incomprehensible 5-4. The Suns are, however, a more understandable 1-3 on the road. The win was over New Orleans, the losses have been to Oklahoma City, San Antonio and Portland.
The Kings and Suns will meet up in Phoenix on Wednesday. Tuesday's game is the last home game for the Kings until November 29.
We'll have a preview and predictions thread soon, plus a recap to follow the game. Game thread at 7.
More from Sactown Royalty:
- Kings interested in Derrick Williams trade, according to report
- Sactown Royalty at Sleep Train Arena, part deux: The return of Tyreke Evans
- Sactown Royalty Night Group photos!!
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: 2013-14 Week Three
- Kings vs. Grizzlies: The one where Hamady N'Diaye played almost the entire second half