The Railyards or the Downtown Plaza? Are Burkle and Mastrov the whales that will deliver? Will KJ once again prove that he is the single greatest human being to ever exist in this world? Will we, Sacramentans, continue to see NBA level basketball (or at least basketball played by an NBA team) in Sacramento?
Pretty self-explanatory: with the knowledge we have right now (or lack thereof), what is your confidence level right now in regards to the future of Sacramento Kings basketball?
No official whales yet, but this will serve as the pre-whale poll for our level of confidence. Where are we at, Sacramento? Confident? Worried? Concerned? Optimistic? State your mind!
On a scale of 1-7, with 1 being George Maloof and 7 being Kevin Johnson, what is your confidence level right now, knowing all of the information that we do, that the Sacramento Kings will stay in Sacramento?
1: The Kings are all but gone. I currently see no hope for the future of NBA basketball in Sacramento (and am probably a Seattle troll). (48 votes)
2. It's Seattle's battle to lose. They have the clear edge, but KJ is always lurking. (33 votes)
3. The odds aren't in our favor, but there are definitely a few whales and this KJ guy that could change everything. (35 votes)
4. 50-50 shot. Could make a great case for both sides, but only time will tell. (29 votes)
5. The odds are in our favor, but there are a few things about the Seattle group that worry me. (29 votes)
6. It's Sacramento's battle to lose. We have the momentum, but a few issues (like the site of the arena) are still up in the air. (17 votes)
7. We got this. KJ is going to deliver, and Burkle and Mastrov will reign supreme. SAC-RA-MEN-TO! (30 votes)
221 total votes