FanPost

A Quick Word About Trolling Sonics Rising

Don't.

The comments that you leave there will be treated as though you posted them here. In the past 24 hours, we have banned two StR members for leaving comments at SR that were so over the top, we banned the members here as our way of showing that we do not condone that sort of behavior. Comments that were absolutely beneath contempt.

If this thing had swung the other way, you would not want to hear at all from a Sonics fan right now. So leave it alone and leave them alone. If you insist on posting there, it better not even hint of trolling or douchebaggery, or you will run the risk of a timeout/ban here.

I apologize to the 99% of our membership that is classy and does not need this reminder. I just wasted your time, and for that I am sorry. To the other 1%, knock it the fuck off and/or get out of here. You're giving Sacramento Kings fans and StR members a bad name.

(This is a FanPost from a member of the Sactown Royalty community. The views expressed come from the member, and not Sactown Royalty staff.)

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Sactown Royalty

You must be a member of Sactown Royalty to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Sactown Royalty. You should read them.

Join Sactown Royalty

You must be a member of Sactown Royalty to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Sactown Royalty. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker