SBNation.com's Mike Prada is crazy, and ranked the Summer League performance of 61 rookies (from Orlando and Las Vegas). Ray McCallum, the Kings' No. 36 pick, came in at No. 8.
He showed an ability to get to the rim and finish throughout the Kings' schedule, a rare combination in Las Vegas. He's still learning how to be a point guard and was prone to some pick-and-roll coverages that forced him baseline and took his scoring out of the equation, though.
Ben McLemore, the No. 7 overall pick, though? He fell all the way down to No. 30. Will Clyburn got a mention at No. 57.
Click through to see what Prada said about McLemore's week in Sin City. An interesting read from an unbiased observer who, as a Wizards fan, knows bad basketball when he sees it.
More from Sactown Royalty:
- The Sactown Royalty Show Ep. 7: Seth Rosenthal
- Wednesday Mail Sac: The next Kings all-star, the immediate future of DeMarcus Cousins, fashion preferences and StR staff likenesses
- Greg Oden to reportedly pick team next week after working out for Kings, others
- An Updated Look at Sacramento's Salary Cap
- DeMarcus Cousins - Renaissance Man