The Kings on Friday assigned Hamady N'Diaye to the Reno Bighorns for the second time this season. N'Diaye played 32 minutes in the Bighorns' loss to the Santa Cruz Warriors on Friday. He registered 6 points, 5 rebounds and 3 blocks.
N'Diaye has played minimally in 14 games with the Kings, but he's gotten more time than the other part-time Bighorn, Ray McCallum. McCallum was recalled from Reno when the Kings traded Greivis Vasquez and company to Toronto, but has played only a spritz of minutes for Sacramento since. McCallum averaged 38 minutes per game with the Bighorns in three games.
The D-League Showcase in Reno begins on Sunday. All 17 D-League teams and scores of NBA GMs will be in Reno for the five-day, 17-game event. It's compared to a miniature All-Star Weekend, with trades potentially sprouting legs. It's interesting that McCallum hasn't yet been assigned to Reno to get shown off a little; the Bighorns next play Sunday evening, so it could still happen.
- Sacramento "swinging for the fences" in trade talks
- Sactown Royalty at Sleep Train Arena II - The Revenge of Tyreke Evans, the photos
- Spencer Hawes gets booed, reacts to Kings fans
- Joel Embiid really would be a perfect fit for the Kings
- Kings vs. Sixers final score: Philadelphia wins 113-104, because defense