The Kings aren't in the Super Bowl but if they were I'd be like "Hey the Kings are playing the wrong sport" and also "Kevin Fippin's nightmare of the Kings turning into a football team is actually happening".
I don't know nearly as much about football as I do basketball but if the Kings were a football team, the following would be bound to happen:
- DeMarcus Cousins would lead the NFL in penalties.
- Jason Thompson would tell his coach to use all his challenge flags before the 1st quarter is over.
- Ben McLemore would have an amazing 50 yard reception and run, but fumble the ball at the 1 yard line.
- Aaron Gray would be an entire offensive line by himself.
- Rudy Gay would still be awesome.
- Everyone would ask me why Jimmer isn't quarterback over Isaiah Thomas.
- Travis Outlaw would be MVP.