Well hell. For the second time this week, I lost a complete post after it was written.
So, this will be brief:
- If Peja doesn't play, I propose to trade him for Lamar Odom.
- If Kevin Martin doesn't lose control and go flying through the air recklessly several times tonight, I'm cancelling my fanclub membership.
- If Sam Amick and Grant Napear don't get into a steel cage at some point, I'll be rather disappointed.
- As much as I'd love to say, "The spread is 10, but hey, put some money on the Kings anyways," I remember losses to both the New York Knicks and the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets this season.
- No, I don't think we should try to sign recently waived Doug Christie. The glory days are over.
- Mike Bibby has a message for you.