A couple things:
- The hoops world is positively buzzing about Kevin Martin, and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. Go Speedracer, go Speedracer, go Speedracer gooooo!
- SR.com reader and commenter kingme has found a glorious gif file detailing The Steal and The Bounce. Glorious, I say! Especially moving is the high-shot of the ARCO crowd bursting with energy.
- Pete Carril is my kinda guy:
"Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You been out ridin' fences for so long now ... "
Carril said he kept his voice sharp with years of singing at weddings, for friends or family. And never sober.
- Craig Kwasniewski at The Association has a photo essay of sorts on The Bounce. Very awesome.
- This series could be tied after today. Holy crap.
- The Spurs are four-point favorites. We must protect this house!
- As of right now, tickets in the far reaches of section 219 can be had for $77 a piece. Not bad...
- Game time is on time!
LET'S GO KINGS!