- Four-hour practice for the Kings yesterday. Ouch.
- Darryl Watkins' nickname is Mookie.
- A very nice Carnival of the NBA, hosted by Clips Nation.
- I helped the About.com NBA preview with some words about the Kings. I actually stand nowhere near the leaguewide predictions I made there, though; not sure what I was thinking.
- By all estimates, the Kings have one starting position up for grabs (ignoring the Ron Artest suspension). The Lakers have a question mark, too.
- Via Detroit Bad Boys, a spirited youngster recreated that incredible run LeBron James in Game 5 against the Pistons last spring... in a NBA 2K8. Worth every second.(Of watching it, at least. No idea if it was worth every hour it took making it.)
Monday Links & Notes
By Tom Ziller