- Rashid Byrd is in Will Ferrell's next movie.
- Kenny Thomas hates Eric Musselman so much he won't even say his name.
- Ailene Voisin has a new crush. Maybe she should sit a few plays out, take this one off. Having a columnist who gets smitten with every single addition is almost embarrassing, like she's more of a fangirl than us fans. Not everyone is a savior!
- Sam Amick bets on Mikki Moore starting alongside Brad Miller.
- Bonzi Wells used to hate playing against Rick Adelman's motion offense. That's the sign of a good offense, when opponents dread seeing you come up on the schedule.
- A few more guesses as to what's behind the NBA's arena plan here in Sacramento.
- The Maloofs will donate $100,000 to local public television tomorrow.
- Both Jason Hart and Ronnie Price are said to be impressing Jerry Sloan in Utah.
Weekend Links & Notes
By Tom Ziller