- One of my favorite NBA blogs is Straight Bangin'. Posts like this are why.
- Look at this and repeat after me: I will not complain about the Kings lest Isiah Thomas happen to me. I will not complain about the Kings lest Isiah Thomas happen to me. I will not complain about the Kings lest Isiah Thomas happen to me.
- In most categories, Francisco Garcia has been better than John Salmons this year... including scoring and turnovers, which surprised the hell out of me. Both need to shoot the three better, though. I know Garcia can. Based on history, I'm not convinced Salmons can improve that.
- Stephen Jackson says defending Ron Artest is tougher than guarding Kobe Bryant. I'm guessing Jack woke up with some bruises on the chest Thursday morning.
- Check out the new Schmap on the left sidebar. I promise it will be more up-to-date than I am with those results/schedule things. Is it causing slowness for anyone? If not, it'll be there so you don't have to travel elsewhere for your scores and schedule.
By Tom Ziller