- More incredibly fun mapping from BallHype's Jason Gurney. The 1970s were Sacramento's high school basketball peak.
- An unsurprising victor in a largescale 'Worst Sports Announcer' bracket.
- Kevin Martin hasn't had his MRI yet. Assumedly, that MRI could give us a more exact return expectation. But with groins, it also tends to be an inexact science.
- Shoals looks at double standards when it comes to familial tragedy for good guy/bad guy athletes. As such, the limited press on Ron Artest's situation with his daughter Diamond is involved.
- More are hopping on the 'Martin's hurt, so blow it up' bandwagon, or at least admitting it's a strong possibility to occur.