- Fantasy blog Give Me the Rock looks at the Kings in terms of fantasy hoops. Brad Miller could be a sleeper, they say, while Shareef Abdur-Rahim is baked, cooled, eaten, Tupperware'd, reheated, eaten for lunch and tossed out.
- Anyone else watch LeBron on SNL? I thought it was awful. That Ahmadinejad digital short was fantastic, though.
- RaiderRoyalty Warning: While KHTK has been understandably focused on the NFL lately, Grant Napear and Mike Lamb have been among the loudest in terms of McCown-backing. This result should lead to some terrific calls this week.
- Two columns on the arena effort from The Bee: Marcos Breton seems cautiously optimistic, as does Ailene Voisin. I think most share the sentiment.
- If you haven't read section214's diary with suggested media day questions, do so.
- If the Bulls can't extend Luol Deng by November, they will pay dearly next summer. That kid's an awesome player. Teams will offer him tons of money, so the Bulls will have to pay anyway.