* No injuries, please. Not even for the Thunder. We have collected our pound of flesh (Martell Webster) this preseason, keeping up the decade-long streak of preseason bonebreaking. The un-Sonics, in fact, have been recent victims of our exhibition rampage, losing Robert Swift two seasons ago because of an out-of-control Kevin Martin fast break.
* Brad Miller to Kevin Martin.
* Obviously, we would all like to see Spencer Hawes be a bit more successful. Many of us would prefer he venture closer to the rim on offense, and show a touch of patience with the ball.
* Force a few turnovers, please.
* Every time Donté Greene tallies an offensive rebound, an angel gets its wings.
* Please don't foul out, Jason Thompson. Every second of experience counts.
* Bobby Brown joining Martin on the court would be delightful, provided we can watch one fast break materialize during said episode.
* I really do want to see a bit of Quincy Douby for selfish reasons, but if he's injured I hope he will not play. No sense in pressing on with a bad set of cards at this point.
What will you be looking for?