- The worst thing about the ridiculous Shaquille O'Neal to Phoenix maelstrom? It is now more difficult to make fun of people for their outlandish trade ideas.
- Even though Super Tuesday's done, your civic duty is not. Vote for Madelynn, and all your wildest dreams will come true.
- So you know, Sam Amick says he didn't press Ron Artest to squawk about moving on; Ron brought it up in the context of a completely different conversation.
- Also, Amick recently broke down the records of eventual #8 seeds.
- Spencer Hawes endorses Mitt Romney. Hey Spence? You might be a few days late on that one.
- From the same link: Brad Miller will be a game-time decision. Could Hawes get the first start of his career, or will Reggie Theus go small?
- Disclaimer: I don't follow American Idol. At all. But this article says this guy will perform at a Kings game this season. Walking punchlines are probably more entertaining than random area drill teams, with no offense to the awesome baton-twirlers and yard-stompers of the greater Sacramento area.
- Eric Pincus of HOOPSWORLD has sources who call Denver and New York "very interested" in Artest. Meanwhile, David Lee is still getting fewer minutes than both Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry while the Knicks have lost six straight and are 20 games under .500.
By Tom Ziller
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.