The Sacramento Kings will hold a workout this Saturday featuring the following players:
- Isaiah Thomas, PG, Washington
- Justin Holiday, G/F, Washington
- Talor Battle, PG, Penn St.
- Jimmy Butler, SF, Marquette
- Jeremy Hazell, SG, Seton Hall
- Delroy James, SF, Rhode Island
These are 2nd round prospects with Isaiah Thomas, Justin Holiday and Jimmy Butler being the most prominent of the names above.
UPDATE: In more exciting news, our friend Sam Amick reports (H/T to sroufe in the FanShots) that next week the Kings have a workout scheduled with Kemba Walker and Jimmer Fredette. The Kings haven't officially released a press release on this workout but we'll keep you updated. It definitely looks like the Kings are targeting a guard at #7 if possible though. So far no big men have been scheduled to work out in Sacramento, at least that we know about.