Congrats again to Monday's winner: A Night At The Arco
Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. At the end of the week, whoever comes up with the most correct/closest predictions gets crowned "Nostradumbass of the Week" in the weekly Good, Bad and Ugly post. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game. Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the games leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the games leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the games leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. What will be the announced attendance for tonight's game? (1 point for guessing to the nearest thousand, 3 points to the nearest hundred, 5 points to the nearest ten, 10 points for guessing the exact attendance because if you guess that you're probably a demon and I don't want to upset you)
Have fun and good luck!