Prediction Contest Leaderboard page (To be updated soon!)
Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game.
Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions. If you believe that more than one player will lead a category, you can vote for multiple players, and this is worth double points if you are correct, but zero if you are wrong. Alternately, if you only guess one player when multiple players are tied, you get zero points.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count. You are allowed only one submission and may not change unless specifically stated.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the game's leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the game's leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the game's leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. Nate Robinson and Isaiah Thomas have a great friendship and rivalry. Predict their combined Points, FGA and Assists (1 point for each correct answer, 5 points for exact).
6. BONUS: Since J.J. Redick sat out Sunday's game, rendering that prediction moot, here's a make-up prediction: Which Bulls players will score above their season averages tonight? (1 point for each correct answer but -1 for each incorrect answer to prevent people from simply listing all the Bulls. The Bulls statistics can be found here)