One of the most popular features we've ever done on Sactown Royalty has been our prediction contests, and now we're getting ready to enter the third year.
Naturally, I'm a bit upset that I was dethroned as Nostradumbass by adamsite this past year, but I'm gearing up for a comeback season and hope to see many more challengers.
As we did last year, we're going to start the prediction contest off with a contest for the whole year. Make your guesses in the comments below, and at the end of the year I'll tally up the correct guesses and add them to your final score from the nightly contests, which will begin on Opening Night. Last year, Capt. Factorial made a guess that Rudy Gay was going to be our highest single-game scorer for the season with 41 points BEFORE THE KINGS TRADING FOR RUDY GAY WAS EVEN A THOUGHT. Of course, the prediction was ruined by Marcus Thornton like three days later but whatever, still awesome.
On to the questions:
1. What will be the Kings record this year? (5 points for a correct guess)
2. Who will score the most points in a single game for Sacramento and how many points will that be? (2 points for guessing the correct player, 5 points for guessing the correct point total and player)
3. Who will tally the most assists in a single game for Sacramento and how many assists will that be? (2 points for guessing the correct player, 5 points for guessing the correct assist total and player)
4. Who will grab the most rebounds in a single-game for Sacramento and how many rebounds will that be? (2 points for guessing the correct player, 5 points for guessing the correct rebound total and player)
5. How many technical fouls will DeMarcus Cousins have this season? (5 points for guessing the correct total)
6. How many three pointers will Nik Stauskas hit in his rookie season? (5 points for guessing the correct total)
7. Which Kings on the opening night roster will be on different teams at the end of the season (1 point for each correct guess, -1 point for each incorrect guess)
8. How many games will the Kings have 25 or more assists? (5 points for guessing the correct total)
9. What opposing player will score the most points in a single game against Sacramento? (5 points for the correct player, 10 points for the player and the total)
10. What will be the average attendance at Sacramento Kings games this year? (2 points for the nearest hundred, 5 points for the nearest ten, 10 points for guessing exactly)
Remember, you can't win if you don't play, and it costs nothing to play so have a guess and have fun!