Hello friends. As a reminder, this Saturday is our first Sactown Royalty night of the year and so far we've sold over 70 tickets. We'd love to see even more people join in, especially since no matter what happens in Memphis the Kings are guaranteed to be over .500 by the time they take the Spurs on. That's something almost none of us would have guessed prior to the season.
If you want to come to the game as part of the Sactown Royalty group, just follow this link and use the code STR. There are two levels of tickets, $22 and $35, both in the upper level and both available without any other fees or taxes. As part of the group, you're eligible to take part in the group photo on the court after the game. Everybody who buys a ticket through the link will get an e-mail explaining what to do for the photo, but here's a quick rundown:
- All group members must have a participation wristband to participate in this fan experience. Wristbands may be picked up at the Redemption Central table located at Section 104 between 5:30 p.m. and the end of the halftime.
- Please note, in order to participate in the fan experience, participants must have purchased their tickets through the special Sactown Royalty link.
- Please meet and sit inSection 102 immediately following the game.Kings representatives will meet the group and escort it down to the floor for the group photo. Only group participants will be allowed on the floor.
- Photo will take place 20-25 minutes after the end of the game.
- Depending on the group size, the group may be split into two groups to accommodate all members.
- Immediately following the photo, the group will be escorted back to concourse in order to exit the arena.
- All group participants must wear non-marking, non-spiked shoes. No heels or boots are permitted on the court at any time.
If you click that above link to get your tickets for this Saturday, you'll also see tickets available for Sactown Royalty Night II, which is going to be December 26th against the Phoenix Suns and the return of Isaiah Thomas to Sacramento. Those tickets are expected to go fast, and in order to protect yourself from any ticket increase, it's best to buy those before November 26th, as the price can only change in the 30 days prior to the game.
I look forward to seeing many of you there and hopefully putting some faces to names!