Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're able to enjoy this day with your loved ones. Since it's Thanksgiving, it felt like a good time to give my thanks for a few things.
I'm thankful for the standard things, of course. My wife, my son. My family, my loved ones, my friends. But let's spend some time focused on basketball, shall we?
- I'm thankful that we still have the Sacramento Kings
- I'm thankful for the Kings' hot start
- I'm thankful for Boogie and Rudy and Darren and Omri and Ben and Ray and Nik and Jason and Carl and Reggie and, sure, even Ramon
- I'm thankful for Michael Malone, who cares so much about this team that I sometime am afraid he'll literally explode
- I'm thankful Michael Malone has not literally exploded yet
- I'm thankful for Pete and Vivek and the brain trust that did what they thought best, no matter how much offseason scrutiny it created
- I'm thankful for the much-improved uniforms