Today is Isaiah Thomas' birthday.
When Akis took over the site he mandated that this day be a paid holiday. For Akis only. He also mandated that a birthday post be put up to honor the Hustlin' Husky. Which brings us to the present.
In honor of Isaiah's birthday, here are some fun facts* you may not have known.
- Isaiah Thomas was 6'4" but shrank himself to even the playing field for other NBA stars
- Isaiah Thomas can probably juggle chainsaws
- Isaiah Thomas is the poet laureate of the Sacramento Kings
- Isaiah Thomas is a two-term congressman
- Isaiah Thomas is not a pizza guy, he's the pizza guy
- Isaiah Thomas spends his off days rescuing animals from burning buildings
- Isaiah Thomas has never seen a lunar eclipse
- Isaiah Thomas has written three symphonies
- Isaiah Thomas once made John Salmons laugh
- Isaiah Thomas speaks 14 languages
- Isaiah Thomas can throw a football over that mountain
- Isaiah Thomas stopped terrorists who took over the Nakatomi Plaza on Christmas Eve
- Isaiah Thomas has a tattoo of Roy Orbison
- Isaiah Thomas swims with dolphins
- Isaiah Thomas sings like a cross between Jesus and Fergie
- Isaiah Thomas has never lost a knife fight
- Isaiah Thomas totally likes that band that you like
That's just a handful of facts* about Isaiah. There are plenty more. So join us in wishing Isaiah a happy birthday, and share some Isaiah facts in the comments.
*Who is to say what is and isn't factual, man?