By popular demand, we are offering a re-rack. You may leave your picks as you originally submitted them (no need to re-submit them), or you may submit new picks in the thread. Original picks will be viewed as first submitted, followed by anyone that re-submits picks. Re-submitted picks will render your original picks null and void. One re-submission per member only. The original contest post follows:
It's once again time to dust of your prognosticating skills (stop that - you'll go blind!). Welcome the Sactown Royalty Draft Contest of 2014, where bragging rights are earned through deft analysis, razor-sharp projections, and blind-arse luck.
This year's contest will be judged in the following manner:
- List the first 14 picks of the draft
- Trades will have no impact, as it will be the actual order of the first 14 players selected
- You receive one point for each correct selection, and the most points attained is the winner
- First tie breaker will be correctly choosing the #8 pick (regardless of whether or not the Kings keep it)
- Second tie breaker is who gets the farthest into the draft before missing a pick
- Third tie breaker is who got their picks submitted first
- No matter how well you do, you will never (ever!!!) surpass elfboy's incredible forecasting of Fredette/Honeycutt/Thomas
One submission per member, and once your picks have been submitted they may not be changed. Deadline for submittal of picks is Wednesday, June 25, 2014, noon Pacific.
So step right up and show your draft acumen. Amaze your fellow StR brethren with your visionary talents, and become the "I told you so" guy or girl that the rest of us will come to despise over the following weeks and months, until such time that you are finally deemed a troll and banished forever. What do you have to lose?!?