Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game.
Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions. If you believe that more than one player will lead a category, you can vote for multiple players, and this is worth double points if you are correct, but zero if you are wrong. Alternately, if you only guess one player when multiple players are tied, you get zero points.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count. You are allowed only one submission and may not change unless specifically stated.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the game's leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the game's leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the game's leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. Predict Damian Lillard’s Steals, C.J. McCollum’s FTA and Meyer’s Leonard’s Points (1 point for one right, 3 points for two right, 5 points for all right)
(One point for each of these, including correctly guessing a tie)
1. Who will play more minutes, Maurice Harkless or Garrett Temple?
2. Who will grab more rebounds, Mason Plumlee or Kosta Koufos?
3. Who will score more points, Darren Collison or Allen Crabbe?
4. Who will have more assists, DeMarcus Cousins or Evan Turner?
5. Who will make more three pointers, C.J. McCollum or Damian Lillard?