Well that was frustrating.
More From Sactown Royalty
- GM Monte McNair says Sacramento’s front office ‘unanimously’ picked Keegan Murray as best available player
- Kings add Keon Ellis, Jared Rhoden and more in undrafted free agency
- Sacramento Kings trade No. 37 pick to the Dallas Mavericks, receive two future second-rounders
- Draft Analysis: Keegan Murray is a Sacramento King
- Kings take Keegan Murray with No. 4 pick in 2022 NBA Draft
- Kings trade second-round pick for rights to Sasha Vezenkov and cash considerations