• Unplug it and plug it back in
• Leave it in a bowl of rice overnight
• Put some WD-40 on the hinges
• Make sure your oil and coolant levels are topped off
• Put some Windex on it
• Put it in a brown paper bag overnight
• Put aloe vera on it
• Put on a sweater
If these don’t work, the only other option is to have patience and accept that this season was never going to result in a lot of wins. And, I don’t know, maybe tinker with the rotations a little.
One thing you shouldn’t do is call for Dave Joerger to be fired, because that just isn’t happening, and shouldn’t happen.