Below are a series of prediction questions for today’s game. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game.
Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions. If you believe that more than one player will lead a category, you can vote for multiple players, and this is worth double points if you are correct, but zero if you are wrong. Alternately, if you only guess one player when multiple players are tied, you get zero points.
All submissions must be input before tip-off. Any submissions after tip-off will not count. You are allowed only one submission and may not change unless specifically stated.
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. Who will be the game's leading scorer? (1 point for guessing scorer, 2 points for guessing exact points scored)
3. Who will be the game's leading rebounder? (1 point for guessing rebounder, 2 points for guessing exact rebounds)
4. Who will be the game's leading assist man? (1 point for guessing assist man, 2 points for guessing exact assists)
5. Predict LeBron’s Points, Assists and Turnovers (1 point for one correct, 3 points for two correct, 5 points for all correct)
Sorry about yesterday, guys. I thought I published it and then wouldn’t you know it, I didn’t. As a result, here are five bonus questions for today!
6. Which player will score first in the game? (1 point for correct guess)
7. Which player will score last in the game? (1 point for correct guess)
8. How many three pointers will Cleveland hit and who will lead them in three pointers made? (1 point for one correct, 3 points for both correct)
9. Which team will be first to score 69 points? (1 point for correct guess)
10. Over or Under at 209.5 combined points tonight (1 point for correct guess, just say over or under)