Welcome back to the Royal Mailbag! Exactly a week has passed since our last edition has published and quite a few things have occurred.
- The Kings have lost three of four games, including a disappointing defeat to the Chicago Bulls.
- Marvin Bagley III still isn’t back in the lineup and is due to be reexamined at the end of this week.
- Justin James has started to earn the trust of Luke Walton, averaging 19.5 minutes over the last six games.
- Harry Giles, on the other hand, continues to fall out of the rotation, receiving a DNP-CD in four of his last seven games, and he’s reached double-digit minutes just twice this season.
- Trevor Ariza made his not so triumphant return to the court on Monday night, missing all four of his shots and turning the ball over twice.
- Buddy Hield is suffering through a shooting slump of his own, knocking in just 25 of his last 81 attempts. And outside of his 11/21 explosion against the Celtics, he’s made only 14 of 60 in the past six games.
- In one piece of good news, Kyle Guy has been balling out in the G League, sitting fourth in the league at 26.6 points per game, as well as dishing out 5.6 assists on average.
- The prohibition from trading offseason signings will be lifted in fewer than two weeks on December 15th.
- My wife refused to make a yogurt pie this year.
To ask a question:
- You can comment below
- You can reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tweet the @SactownRoyalty Twitter account, or you can tweet us directly at @TimMaxwell22 and @WillofThaPeople
- You can ask your Sactown Royalty Facebook page
- You can snail mail a letter to Dewayne Dedmon’s Three-Point Shot Rescue, Sacramento, CA 95842