The 2019-20 NBA Schedule is here. The Sacramento Kings officially return to action on October 23rd, starting the season in Phoenix against Devin Booker and the Suns, before heading home to face Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers in the home opener on October 25th.
The full schedule can be found here but here are some highlights:
- The Kings are only scheduled for one nationally televised game, a March 11th matchup at home against Zion Williamson and the New Orleans Pelicans on ESPN.
- Sacramento’s longest road trip is 5 games, from January 18th through January 27th, but they have six other road trips of 4 games. The longest homestand is a 6 game stretch from March 26th through April 5th.
- The Kings have 13 back to backs.
- Sacramento’s first game against the new look Lakers will be on the road on November 15th. The first home matchup against the Lakers is February 1st.
- Sacramento’s first game against the new look Clippers will be at home on New Year’s Eve.
- The Kings end the season in particularly brutal fashion, with their final five games being at San Antonio, at Minnesota, at Denver, at the Lakers and then finally returning home to face the Golden State Warriors in the season finale (on the second night of a back to back no less).